Finding comfort & joy in the Chapel of the stunning, medieval home of Samlesbury Hall as we create seasonal wreaths in preparation for the festive season. We’ll embrace the ‘comfort and joy’ that comes with designing your own bespoke door wreath using seasonal, natural foliage.
Tracey is "The Mindful Seasonalist", and would love you to join her for a glass of mulled wine or tea/coffee and a warm mince pie on arrival, before spending approximately two hours surrounded by all that nature provides. You’ll leave with a wreath for your door that will last for many weeks, with occasional misting, even after the season has ended.
You’ll also take away a luxury CocoSoy scented candle by Ethel & Co, evocative of seasonal spices; amber, cinnamon and ginger, in eco friendly minimalist apothecary packaging, to give a warm and comforting glow to your festive home.
The workshop will take place over various dates in December, from 11am - 1pm
12th December * Plus additional afternoon session from 2:30pm - 4:30pm
Cost per person - £55.00
Tickets only available to purchase online by following THIS LINK
Once the workshop has ended, you may enjoy a festive lunch in The Billiard Room Restaurant or head to Dottie’s Wafflery for some truly glorious waffles. Pre-booking is essential.
You could additionally take a stroll around the house and gardens, where entry is free, and where you can delve into the history of this beautiful stately home. Car parking is free.
In respect of the workshops, please note:
• All wreath making equipment will be provided
• Disinfected floral snips will be provided, or feel free to bring your own secateurs
• It can be messy! Please bring an apron if you wish to save your clothes from moss
• Wear warm clothes as the Chapel may be cool; layers are perfect.
In respect of Covid, please note:
• Social distancing will apply.
• Numbers are currently limited to 5 per session to accommodate safe distancing based on current Government guidelines. If guidelines change for the better, we may add additional numbers to a maximum of 8 only, or add additional dates depending upon demand.
• Individual hand sanitising gel and hand wipes will be provided, or please feel free to bring your own.
• Please DO NOT attend if you have symptoms of a cold or flu, or symptoms of Coronavirus.
• Cancellations will be accommodated for reasons of illness, and full refunds issued up to 48 hours before the event, OR if the workshop space can be filled in your absence.
• A Track and Trace register will be taken. You will be required to provide contact details for this purpose only; for your benefit and that of others attending.
• Please note that, in the event that the Government guidelines change for the worse, the organiser and the venue reserve the right to cancel the workshops, or reduce numbers on a first come/first served basis. The safety of everyone is paramount. In such circumstances, full refunds will be given.
With grateful thanks